Opening Summer 2021! Encompass Health is excited to expand our nationwide footprint in Pensacola, FL. Our expanding nationwide footprint means new career opportunities await in various clinical and non-clinical roles. As a national leader in integrated healthcare services, our growth means we can serve more communities, build more careers and help more patients through our nationwide network. Work with advanced technologies and dedicated professional support in a state-of-the-art inpatient rehabilitation hospital to help patients regain their independence and return back to their communities.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Actively manage and direct use of resources to achieve the highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
• Coordinate and advocate for the patient during hospitalization, from admission to post-discharge.
• Manage information/communication to effectively oversee healthcare delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan-of-care decisions.
• Monitor the discharge plan implementation while identifying/addressing the patient’s psychosocial and support-systems issues.
• Oversee the coordination of services and manage issues in the areas of admission/discharge, team conference/interdisciplinary plan-of-care communication, patient/family education, payor relations and total fiscal management.
• Ensure that cost-effective treatment is provided and patient’s-rights regulations are followed.