Location: Los Angeles, California
Internal Number: HRC0951126
The Associate Director (AD) of Case Management is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of the RN Case Manager staff. The AD is responsible for establishing and implementing appropriate staffing levels and work assignments, developing performance criteria for staff, serving as an expert resource on laws, policies and operational procedures, and ensuring that the operations of the Case Management department are consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides management direction to the RN Case Managers/assigned clerical and utilization management staff in the department.
• Identifies appropriate staffing levels, assignments and deployments for the department and monitors performance criteria for staff members.
• Reviews operations of the Case Management department to ensure high level of quality is consistent with organization standards.
• Reviews department performance in relation to established goals. Implements changes to effect continual improvement in services provided.
• Assists with collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and presenting clinical management and operations data to the Director of Case Management for achieving the overall goals and objectives of the department.
Bachelor's Degree-Nursing, minimum
Master's Degree-Nursing, preferred
RN State License-CA nursing license, time frame: Upon Hire, minimum
8 years-Relevant Case management leadership experience, minimum
Frequently: Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects. Perform continuous operation of a personal computer for four hours or more. Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment. Rarely: Perform unaided lifting of objects, 20 lbs. Working Title:
Associate Director, Case ManagementDepartment:
Case Management ExpenseBusiness Entity:
Corporate ServicesJob Category:
Patient ServicesJob Specialty:
Case ManagementPosition Type:
8 hour shiftShift Type:
$59.81 - $104.66